Sunday, March 10, 2013

Other Pictures

Between all of the crazy snow storms we get the occasional random warm day......which means,
we HAVE to go to the park!

The boys LOVE my pregnancy pillow!  I'm tempted to give it to Finn after I'm done with
it to see if it would help him sleep better at night, but then I think Kai would be jealous.  They both really
LOVE it that much.  And they fit in it perfectly!

We had blizzard number 3 (or 4 or 5?!) this Saturday and so I decided to  try to encourage Kai to start working on reading a chapter book.  I knew he could do it, but the size of the book just scared him.  So we started reading Chapter 1 together with him filling in a word here and there.  It got him hooked and he read all of chapters 2-5 by himself!!  It was awesome!  But then he started getting tired, but he wanted to finish the book, but not by himself.  So I read the last of the book to him.  It was a great experience and I think I know what books I am going to get for him from the library this summer.

No comments: